To help you take action in a structured way, SIG-éco21 proposes a procedure based on a simple self-diagnosis tool.
1. Identify a person responsible for energy issues within the institution.
2. Download the self-diagnosis tool and the completed template as an example to help you:
3. Complete the self-diagnosis tool, define your priorities and build your action plan. It is essential to involve your maintenance operators and subcontractors, as they know your facilities and will also be able to make proposals.
4. Concerning the building’s operation, you can download the Swiss Energy sheets below to help you better define and prepare your future actions.
5. Regarding awareness-raising and training for your employees, the SIG-éco21 sheets below (documents “7. Awareness-raising for employees” in French) will help you to pass on good practices. A word of advice: deal with one theme per week.